Harbor loving to have her toenails painted always. If it starts to come off, we have to repaint. She is such a girly girl.
A beautiful garden starting to bloom and grow. I love the feeling of self-accomplishment when producing home grown vegetables. Gardening is a very relaxing past time for me.
All the flowers in bloom. We finally have all our flower beds in and flowers in them!
Flowers make me happy!
I LOVE roses.
Exhausted, sleeping children from playing out side in the sun all day.
I love Summer!!!!


6 comments:
I am so jealous of your nice soft dirt. I am wondering if our garden in the red clay will actually come through. I am sure it will take several years to get it going, but yours looks great. Good Job!
I am so jealous of your garden. I am starting to weed so I can plant this weekend. It froze last week.
Amen sister!
I am SO with you on lovin to garden. I just love being outside and diggin my hands in the dirt. I love watching the veggies grow, and having all my flowers in bloom! So rewarding. Are ya on the countdown to Portland???
Oh - all of my favorite things too! You can't go wrong with pretty toes, flowers and sleeping kids!!!
Your garden looks great! Mine is only growing weeds!
Tara
Okay Wendy..I wanna see pictures of your poor face! I heard from coach that you had black eyes and a broken nose! Girl that is so sad! Can you believe it? If it makes you feel any better we won both of our games for you. I hope you get to feeling better! Love ya!
Kelsie
Post a Comment